It is well known that the feeds contain a lot of the nutrients and minerals in the form that is hard to metabolize.
One of the main tasks of feed enzymes administration is to increase the nutritional value of feed by releasing hard to reach portion of nutrients and minerals into the feed.
Feed enzymes also reduce the activity of the anti-nutritional factors and the viscosity of feed, which leads to the improvement of digestion and the general state of the gastrointestinal tract, and results in decreasing the feed consumption per head and increasing the profitability of production.
Reducing the cost of feed through the use of local raw materials and enzyme preparations is of great practical interest for cost-effective realization of the genetic potential of animals and birds.
- endo-1,4-beta-xylanase (producer Aspergillus niger CBS 109.713) activity ≥ 5600 u/g;
- endo-1,3(4)-ß-glucanase (producer Aspergillus niger DSM 18404) activity ≥ 2500 u/g.
Auxiliary substances: wheat bran, vegetable oil, magnesium sulfate.
Axtra ХВ 201 TPT
Enzymes (strain Trichoderma reesei):
- endo-1,4 beta-xylanase, activity ≥ 12200 u/g;
- endo-1,3(4)-beta-glucanase, activity ≥ 1520 u/g.
Auxiliary substances: sodium sulfate, polyvinyl alcohol, starch, sucrose, talc.
Natugrain TS L
Axtra XBPHY 601 L
- 6-phytase ≥ 5000 u/g;
- endo-1,4 beta-xylanase — activity ≥ 8113 u/g;
- endo-1,3(4)-beta-glucanase — activity ≥ 1013 u/g.
Strain producer: Trichoderma reesei.
Auxiliary substances: sorbitol, sodium chloride, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium acetate, and water.
Natuphos Е 10000
Axtra PHY 10000 TPT2
Enzymes: 6-phytase (strain Trichoderma reesei) activity ≥ 10000 u/g.
Auxiliary substances: sodium sulfate, hydrated magnesium silicate (talc), polyvinyl alcohol, sodium phytate, calcium carbonate.
Natuphos Е 10000 G
Enzymes: 6-phytase (strain Aspergillus niger) activity ≥ 10000 u/g.
Auxiliary substances:corn starch, gum arabic, polyethylene wax and oleic acid, polyvinyl alcohol, water.
Natuphos 5000 Combi L
- 3-phytase activity ≥ 5000 u/g;
- endo-1,4 beta-xylanase, activity ≥ 5600 u/g;
- endo-1,4 beta-glucanase activity ≥ 2500 u/g.
Producer: Aspergillus niger.
Auxiliary substances: glycerin and distilled water.