More than fifty years have passed since the first mycotoxin was discovered (it was aflatoxin). Over the next half century new mycotoxins have been constantly emerging. It turned out that most mycotoxins are produced by fungi, infecting the plants during the growth stage in the fields.
In our conditions, the most common is infection by fungi of the genus Fusarium, which leads to the emergence of mycotoxins of the trichothecene group (aflatoxin, T-2, DON, zearalenone, ochratoxin, etc.).
Lakrua LLC offers the “classical” combined adsorbent LaSorb, created by taking into account the characteristics of our climatic zone, where the most dangerous are aflatoxin, zearalenone, DON, T-2 toxin.
- bentonite-montmorillonite — 50.75 ± 5%;
- sepiolite — 31 ± 5%;
- inactivated dry hydrolyzed yeast cells Saccharomyces cerevisiae — 18 ± 5%;
- calcium carbonate — 0.25 ± 5%.
The adsorbent of mycotoxins LaSorb has been used in feed production, including production of granulated feeds, under 85°С.
Adsorption capacity ofLaSorb:
- aflatoxin В1 — 95–99%;
- ochratoxin А — 76–85%;
- Т-2 toxin — 78–88%;
- zearalenone — 78–96%;
- fumonisin В1 — 91–97%;
- DON — 68–78%.
- pigs and poultry — 0,5–2 kg/t complete feed.
Feed additives, which combine several types of adsorbents, such as mineral and organic, are considered the most effective because of their synergistic effect. They are often effective in small dosages, binding and neutralizing the largest number of mycotoxin varieties.
LaSorb is one of the most effective combined adsorbents with efficiency proven by several trials.
LaSorb is a feed additive, designed for adsorption of mycotoxins in feeds for livestock animals, including poultry. Biological properties of the additive are due to the mineral and organic components. LaSorb is active in the feeds and continue to work in the gastrointestinal tract.
LaSorb effectively binds and suppresses aflatoxins, ochratoxins, fusarium toxins, what is proven by several trials, conducted in the independent organizations. LaSorb prevents the adverse effects of mycotoxins on animals and poultry, reduces the incidence, prevents the livestock death due to mycotoxicosis, and increases the productivity of animals and birds.
- Binds mycotoxins in feeds and in the gastrointestinal tract;
- Effective against large range of mycotoxins: aflatoxin В1, ochratoxin А, Т-2 toxin, zearalenone, fumonisin B 1, DON, oosporin, citrinin, etc.;
- Does not adsorb vitamins, trace elements and amino acids;
- Effective against a wide range of mycotoxicosis;
- Eliminates the negative effects of mycotoxins on the animals and birds;
- Increases productivity, safety, average daily weight gain of animals and poultry;
- Reduces feed conversion;
- Contributes to the normalization of metabolism and has an immunomodulatory effect.
- Effective in a wide range of pH and thermostable;
- LaSorb has been created for our climatic zone, where the most frequent and dangerous mycotoxins are aflatoxin, zearalenone, DON, T-2 toxin;
- Besides mycotoxins adsorption, yeast cells Saccharomyces cerevisiae, contained inLaSorb, with their prebiotic properties improve digestion of animals and digestibility of mineral substances from feeds (P, Mg, Ca, Cu, K, Zn, Mn);
- With high adsorption capacity LaSorb is one of the most cost-effective adsorbents of mycotoxins.