The components of the compound feed (fats, fat-soluble vitamins, carotene, etc.) can be easily exposed to the oxygen, light, and high humidity. As a result, toxic substances are generated and accumulated, such as ketones, aldehydes, peroxides, free acids.
All this leads to the destruction of vitamins, deterioration of the quality of the feed and decrease in its nutritional value.
Feeding animals with feeds containing high level of fat breakdown products can result in violation of blood biochemical parameters and metabolism, which subsequently leads to the development of pathological processes in the internal organs, stunted growth and underdevelopment.
Feeds can be well protected from oxidation by using the appropriate combination of antioxidants.
The product line Loxidan offers the optimal range of antioxidants for any type of feed and application method.
Loxidan TD 100
- butylhydroxytoluene — 16,5–17,5%;
- ethoxyquin — 2,1–2,7%;
- propyl gallate — 5,7–6,3%;
- citric acid — 24,5–25,5%.
- сarrier-sodium chloride, calcium carbonate.
Loxidan VD 100
- butylhydroxyanisol — 12%;
- butylhydroxytoluene — 12%;
- propyl gallate — 5%;
- citric acid — 2%.
- mono-polyethylene glycol-ricinoleate — 20%;
- mono-and diglycerides of fatty acids — 15%;
- propane-1,2-diol — 20%;
- rapeseed oil — 14%.