Since we started working in the Belarusian market in 2001, we have gained a reputation as a reliable partner offering high-quality products at competitive prices.
We closely follow the global trends in the science of animal nutrition and health, and introduce modern technologies to achieve higher performance by our clients.
We always have in stock a wide range of vitamins, amino acids, trace elements and feed additives for the production of premixes and compound feedstuff.
Being the major trader of all the raw materials for the production of vitamin-mineral mixtures and concentrates in the Republic of Belarus, we can always offer our products in a short time at the best price.
We will be happy to share our knowledge with you for your production optimization
Our support to doctors and patients with severe pneumonia and COVID-19
On April 23, 2020, Lakrua donated a HAMILTON-C3 ventilator worth $ 62,786 to the Intensive Care Unit of the 6th Clinical Hospital in Minsk for treatment of the patients with COVID-19. In these difficult times for society, our company could not stand aside. Like many others, we do our best to help people.
COVID-19 affects the lungs in about 20% of cases, and patients can quickly develop severe illness that features pneumonia and respiratory failure.
Such patients need to be ventilated to maintain high oxygen levels until their lungs can function in a normal way again as they recover.
An increased number of patients who need to be ventilated at the same time became a real challenge for the healthcare system in many countries.
Having more ventilators in a hospital can increase the chance of saving every patient who needs respiratory support.
We believe that our help can save someone's life.
PRODUCTION OF PREMIXES
- We produce standard premixes and complex multicomponent vitamin-mineral mixtures according to the individual recipes. We help to implement and adapt such premixes to the conditions of your production for its maximum efficiency.
- We analyze the available raw materials in the laboratories of our partners to adapt the products to the raw material base of the customers.
- We compose low-protein diets using the concept of ideal protein and genetic characteristics of livestock PIC, DanBred, Aviagen, ISA (Hendrix Genetics Company), Babcock, Hisex etc.
- We use materials from reliable manufacturers and carry out a thorough entrance control
TRADE IN AMINO ACIDS, VITAMINS AND MINERAL COMPONENTS, FEED ADDITIVES
- We are the largest supplier to the Republic of Belarus of amino acids (methionine, lysine, threonine, tryptophan, valine, arginine), vitamins and other feed additives for the production of premixes, concentrates and compound feeds.
- We were the first company to start selling threonine, tryptophan and valine in Belarus
- A wide range of vitamins, amino acids, trace elements and feed additives from leading global manufacturers is always available in our warehouse and is being constantly expanded.
- We use innovative feed additives that help achieve a better production performance and lower production costs.
- We were the first in Belarus to start applying the concept of low-protein diets allowing to reduce feed consumption, increase weight gain and improve meat quality
TRADE IN SEEDS OF AGRICULTURAL CROPS
- We focus on the perennial and annual leguminous herbs and grass mixtures.
- We are the major supplier of the alfalfa of the European (Germany, Denmark Italy) and Russian breeding to the Republic of Belarus.
- The cereals and cruciferous crops, pasture and mowing grass mixtures, as well as the lawn grasses are widely represented in the assortment of seeds we offer.
- We own a production site for cleaning, sorting, mixing and packaging of seeds.
- We supply seeds to our customers, located in Germany, Poland, Hungary, Italy, Canada, Russia, and other countries
Our customers in the Republic of Belarus are almost all the leading agricultural enterprises of the country, including all the largest poultry farms and premix plants.
We greatly value our partners and try to provide the highest possible level of service.